By registering on, purchasing from, or using the WA PRODUCTION LTD website you expressly accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of the following terms and conditions, do not use our website.
Account Registration and Information
1. Registration: To purchase products and download free products from the WA PRODUCTION LTD website, you must create an account and submit specific information, including but not limited to a username, password, email address, and billing information. You agree that all information submitted is correct, current, accurate, and non-fraudulent. In the event that your personal and/or billing details change, you will amend your account details accordingly.
2. Age: You must be at least 13 years of age or older to use this service. If you are under the age of 18, you must get your parent or guardian to review and agree to the terms and conditions, as they should enter into these terms on your behalf.
3. Information: You agree that all information supplied may be used by WA PRODUCTION LTD to manage your account, process your orders, and improve WA PRODUCTION LTD services and policies. By supplying a valid email address you grant WA PRODUCTION LTD permission to contact
4. Security: You are solely responsible for the security of your account and login details. You are required to immediately inform WA PRODUCTION LTD of any unauthorized use of your account. WA PRODUCTION LTD will not be held responsible for any losses arising from unauthorized use of your account or personal data, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless WA PRODUCTION LTD, its directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, licensors or the like, for any improper, unauthorized or illegal uses of your account and/or personal data.
5. Termination: WA PRODUCTION LTD may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account if the information supplied is found to be inaccurate, false or fraudulent. WA PRODUCTION LTD may also suspend or terminate your account if you breach any of the policies, terms or license agreements governing your use of our website, products or any other contractual obligation. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
Website Content & Public Content
7. Website Content: Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on the WA PRODUCTION LTD website, neither WA PRODUCTION LTD nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the WA PRODUCTION LTD website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. WA PRODUCTION LTD reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, product or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only.
8. Public Content: WA PRODUCTION LTD is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you, which include hosted pages, customer reviews and comments, user ratings or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by WA PRODUCTION LTD. WA PRODUCTION LTD reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties.
· Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
· Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of WA PRODUCTION LTD and/or a third party's computer system and/or network.
· Violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable international laws or intellectual property rights of WA PRODUCTION LTD or any other third party.
· Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material that is intended to solicit business.
9. External Links: External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of WA PRODUCTION LTD and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
Products & Delivery
10. Products: All WA PRODUCTION LTD products are bound by the terms of the User License Agreement. A copy of this agreement is also supplied within the zip file of all products purchased.
10.1. User Licence Agreement: The sounds, samples, and loops in sample packs are licensed to you, not sold to you. All rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. Only the original purchaser of this sample pack has a legal right to use these sounds, samples and loops within their own "original" music compositions and/or in advertisements, soundtracks, and television or film productions.
The content can be used for both commercial and non-commercial use. However, it may not be used in the creation of any competitive product, such as a Sample Pack, Sample CD, Sample DVD, Virtual Instrument, Expansion Pack, or any other collection of sound or loop elements in any format.
These sounds, samples and loops may not be used "isolated". They must be used within the context of a musical piece mixed with additional parts. You may not re-sell this collection or pass it on to a third party as this license is non-transferable.
All copying, lending, duplicating, re-selling, renting, uploading, file sharing or unauthorized trading of this content (or any part of this content) is prohibited by international copyright law. We will not hesitate to take legal action against any persons, company or individual who fail to adhere to the terms of this agreement.
11. Price Changes: WA PRODUCTION LTD may at any time change or alter the price of its products. WA PRODUCTION LTD does not offer refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offers.
12. Digital Delivery: All orders placed on the WA PRODUCTION LTD website are delivered digitally via the internet. They are not sent via post or delivered to the customer as tangible goods.
13. Taxes: You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes that may be imposed on your purchase.
14. Refund Policy: Our customer's satisfaction is extremely important to us. We will endeavor to digitally deliver 100% of WA PRODUCTION LTD customer orders.
Due to the nature of our products (non tangible irrevocable goods), all digitally delivered products from WA PRODUCTION LTD that have been digitally shipped to the customer are not eligible for return or refund. The customer though may at any time cancel their order before payment has been processed. We recommend checking any previous orders before completing a transaction to confirm you do not purchase any WA PRODUCTION LTD pack twice. Any duplicate orders will not be eligible for a refund due to the nature of our products.
We also highly recommend all customers back up their orders on an alternate / separate hard drive to protect against loss of products purchased from WA PRODUCTION LTD. In the unlikely event of a failed / broken hard drive WA PRODUCTION LTD will only replace download links for a previous order upon confirmation of the customers previous order and a copy of their purchase receipt. This is applicable to all orders made within a two year period, any purchases of a later date than two years will not be covered.
We reserve the right to refuse any refund requests.
15. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall WA PRODUCTION LTD be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential loss, liability or damages arising under these terms and conditions or license agreement or in connection with the WA PRODUCTION LTD website. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim. The user hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the WA PRODUCTION LTD website.
16. Acceptance: By using the WA PRODUCTION LTD website you agree to indemnify and hold harmless WA PRODUCTION LTD and its directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, licensors or the like from any and all losses, claims, demands, causes of actions and judgements including legal fees and court costs which may arise from any content, merchandise or services available through the WA PRODUCTION LTD website.
17. Applicable Laws: Any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Czech Republic and the Czech Republic Capital Territory. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of Czech Republic and the Czech Republic Capital Territory in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the WA PRODUCTION LTD website, merchandise or any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
18. Alteration: WA PRODUCTION LTD may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
19. Cession: WWA PRODUCTION LTD shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
20: No Partnership: Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, agency or joint venture between You and Us.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at info[at]waproduction.com
"Sample packs are the secret weapon of the pros and W.A. Production covers everything from catchy loops and midi files to sick sylenth presets!"https://soundcloud.com/timmytrumpet
"We recommend to check W.A. Production store, they have really interesting libraries and plugins. Don’t miss it!"https://soundcloud.com/djpromiseland
"WA Production are lethal weapons for our tracks, the drum parts are just amazing, exactly what we need to give that powerful and fat sound that we like! Also the melody parts are great tho, we definitely recommend their sample packs since they're super!"https://www.facebook.com/djsfrommars
“I use W. A. Production’s samples in a lot of my tracks, they are very high quality and great help when needing some inspiration! Highly recommend them!“https://soundcloud.com/kurapt
“W. A. Production has some great libraries! If you’re looking for some high quality samples, check out their banks!“https://soundcloud.com/justinprimemusic
“We love W. A. stuff, because compiling great samples and libraries is very important to our production. We use many W. A. libraries. They are one of the best companies on the market.“https://soundcloud.com/marnikofficial
“I’ve gotten great inspiration going thru W. A. sample packs!“https://soundcloud.com/darude
“I love the fresh sounds and samples from W. A. Production. They are fantastic!“https://soundcloud.com/tomswoon
"WA production samples has a lot of good quality sounds to choose from. x_O"https://soundcloud.com/djbl3nd/
"WA sounds and plugins are really dope, we recommend them to all ambicious producers!"https://soundcloud.com/morganjofficial
"Great collection of samples and sounds. Will definitely use many of them!"https://soundcloud.com/klaasmusic
"Tons of quality Samples & Presets! Really helpful for sparking inspiration or adding variety to your music!"https://soundcloud.com/dirtyaudio
W. A. Production have been used in most of our top tracks! We definitely approve & recommend them to up and coming producers!https://soundcloud.com/bl3rmusic
"Big thanks to W. A. Production for having some of the best samples & sounds available online, They've definitely been part of some of my tracks. I recommend them to all upcoming producers"https://soundcloud.com/zoofunktion
"We think that the W. A. samples are really necessary if you want to do a massive track! Also the Sylenth1 and Spire Sound Libraries are so fresh! Great job guys!"https://soundcloud.com/boostedkids
"We love how much variety and diversity WA Production samples bring to our projects, we have found much inspiration from the packs. All of the samples are of high quality and are completely current into today's "EDM" market."https://soundcloud.com/futuristicpolarbears
"Loving the packs from W.A production because of the great quality of the sounds! With these samples it immediately makes your productions sound more clean and professional!"https://soundcloud.com/ralvero
"WA production have some of the best samples and sounds in the world. The programing and kits are top notch and sound like tracks which are on the Beatport Charts . I also love the diversity in the samples and styles they have."https://soundcloud.com/austinleeds
"Big shout out to WA Productions!!..Using some of their sample and preset packs!!..Quality stuff!!"https://soundcloud.com/starkillers
"I used WA Production sounds in almost every 22Bullets production, where my creativity starts"https://soundcloud.com/22bullets